VXL Series "P model"
Dante PoE powered speaker system
The VXL1B-16P and VXL1W-16P support the "Dante" audio network, and use a slim line-array configuration, making them an easy fit perfectly for conference rooms (in the size range of 12m × 10m) that demand vocal clarity while imposing numerous constraints on space, and require both functionality and a sense of design. With audio distributed via a Dante network and PoE power* supplied from a PoE compliant L2 switch, the speaker system can be constructed as a network, allowing existing IT infrastructure to be effectively utilized. Simple wiring via LAN cables, easy installation, and no need for a power amp contribute to the flexibility of installation, allowing you to construct an elegant sound system that will not interfere with the design of the conference room.
* When using an IEEE802.3at compliant PoE power supply device, the maximum speaker output is 15W; when using an IEEE802.3af compliant PoE power supply device, the maximum speaker output is 6W.
VXL1B-16P / VXL1W-16P
Dante PoE powered speaker with 16 x 1.5" drivers
- 1.5 inch (3.75 cm) full-range speaker units with neodymium magnets
- Slim design complements any interior décor
- Available in black or white
- Enclosures can be painted to match surroundings
- Wall mount bracket supplied
- Optional hardware for a wide range of installation needs
Fotoğraftaki renkler ve kaplama gerçek üründeki ile farklılıklar gösterebilir.